Finishing well . . . Walking in faith . . .

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Let's do the MASH . . . the retirement MASH . . .

Day #3 of Bout of Books Readathon.  I plan to READ tonight!  I also took the challenge to do the MASH game by Sarah at  Rocky Top Real Talk.  My sister and fellow blogger from Just One More Thing suggested we change it up with our choices for retirement!

So here is how my Retirement Mash turned out:



I shall retire in a MANSION on MYRTLE BEACH and will love having our 12 grandchildren visit, (which is twice the number that we currently have btw)  . . . and I will drive around in my CHEVROLET TRAVERSE because I guess I will have enough money to finally buy one?    My hobby will be HOMEMAKING, which is just great with me although I did think it would be fun to host random Vacation Bible Schools for small groups of kids . . . AND lastly I will read 5 books a week!

That was a fun challenge - can't wait to see what tomorrow's challenge finds us doing!

Happy Reading!



2 comments:

  1. Great retirement! I will visit you for beach time and you can visit me for Kansas time. Whatever our retirement reality, we'll enjoy it together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great retirement! I will visit you for beach time and you can visit me for Kansas time. Whatever our retirement reality, we'll enjoy it together :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I appreciate hearing from all of you! It is an honor!