Finishing well . . . Walking in faith . . .

Friday, April 28, 2017

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon

For someone who really enjoys seeing books . . . looking at books . . . touching books . . . sitting in book stores or libraries for comfort . . . and anticipating Dewey's Readathon for weeks . . . I do not get huge amounts of reading done!

Is there a term for that??  Does that problem have a name??  Feel free to diagnose . . .

I am in search of the Truth in my life . . . in several areas . . . and facing the Truth . . .

   Truth is . . . I have a job that requires I look at words all day long . . . I am tired after work.

       Truth is . . . I have a certain amount of house work that I want done each day . . . I do that first.

          Truth is . . . Atenolol makes a person sleepy.  I take a heavy dose of it . . . I fall asleep!

I feel better that I have decided to stop scolding myself for not reading more . . .

     But I still plan to read . . . I enjoy it . . . I learn from it . . . I will read.


My books for Saturday are as follows:

Bible . . . I will start my early morning as always with scripture and coffee.

Fervent - by Priscilla Shirer - Between my Bible study and this book I will be doing some serious type reading and studying.

Lastly, I can't wait to turn the pages of this:  By Mary Kay Andrews . . .

Ladies' Night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I appreciate hearing from all of you! It is an honor!