1. What are you reading right now? The Language of Flowers
2. How many books have you read so far? 4 but only finished 1
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? The Language of Flowers. Want to finish this book soon!
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Yes I did! Prepared some food ahead - did some outside yard work - and bought some new yummy coffee beans!
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Only self-made naps - I set my alarm on my cell phone so I would wake back up and read!
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? How fast the day went!
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope! It is great!
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Would invite my daughter to join me if possible!
9. Are you getting tired yet? Yes I am tired - but I'm always tired :)
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? I took a brief refreshing bicycle ride late afternoon for a quick break - he was helpful.