Finishing well . . . Walking in faith . . .

Friday, March 4, 2016

Spring Fling Kick-Off

It's Friday and it is 11 a.m. - - - I have much to get done but am taking a break long enough to post about the Spring fun that is coming our way tomorrow!   Please join me!

I'm celebrating with Spring fever early . . . Saturday, March 5!

8:00 a.m. - - - Coffee and devotions - - - I'll share a morning devotion with you . . . of course you are on your own for coffee!

Going to shower quickly and be set for a relaxing day!

I am really focusing on two things for the day.  #1 Reading and #2 Cleaning windows.   

I'd love to have you join me and share about your day!  How do you prepare for Spring?  Do you decorate your home?   Do you plant a vegetable garden or flowers?  What is your plan? 

Check back tomorrow at 8 a.m. for a Spring devotion and then at 10 a.m. for the first Spring Challenge!

Hint . . .











1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! I appreciate hearing from all of you! It is an honor!