Finishing well . . . Walking in faith . . .

Thursday, November 21, 2013

I'd like to teach the world to sing . . .

The Voice, County Music Awards, Blake Shelton Concerts, Manheim Steamroller at Christmas, Praise songs in worship have all made me realize that I enjoy music!   Walking on the treadmill is much easier when I have my ipod cranked up and I'm stepping with ease to the tunes!  I think I have a really beautiful voice - or at least that's what I tell myself when I am rolling down the highway with the radio cranked on high - singing along!

I would be sad in a world without music.  The new phenomenon called The Voice has taught me many things about other genres of music!  I was with my granddaughter a few weekends ago and she quickly set me up with radio station 97.5 out of Junction City - and all of the songs the entertainers on The Voice have been singing - I was hearing on this rock music station.  You know some of those songs are very very pretty!

So - here is one I will share with you today:



Matthew Schuler, who blew away the judges on The Voice last week with his impassioned version of "Hallelujah," did not disappoint again on Monday night's show, taking on the Labrinth (featuring Emeli Sandé) love ballad, "See Beneath Your Beautiful," as a song of hope for future romance, noting he was single but keeping his eyes open for a wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I appreciate hearing from all of you! It is an honor!