1. What are you reading right now? Return to Me by Lynn Austin - Good!!
2. How many books have you read so far? None - but two magazine articles - some Bible scripture and 3 chapters of Return to Me.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? I want to continue with my novel - I'm pleasantly surprised at how much I'm enjoying it!
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Mostly self-made interruptions - of course the puppy - but she has been really good and spent a lot of outdoors time today. So glad it was a beautiful day here in North Central Kansas. I had to prepare to teach Preschool-2nd grade Sunday School class tomorrow - it required more time and supplies than I had dreamed . . . But I'm enjoying my day soooooo much that any part of the RAT I get to do is just a blessing! I have enjoyed the challenges - and so now tonight I plan to stay up as long as I can and check out some of the blogs!
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? No surprises new today but I'm still like a little kid with the whole thing - and I will hate for it to end!
Here's to 12 more hours!