Finishing well . . . Walking in faith . . .

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Mid-Event - 12 more hours to go!!

1. What are you reading right now?  Return to Me by Lynn Austin - Good!!

2. How many books have you read so far? None - but two magazine articles - some Bible scripture and 3 chapters of Return to Me.

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?  I want to continue with my novel - I'm pleasantly surprised at how much I'm enjoying it!  

4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?   Mostly self-made interruptions - of course the puppy - but she has been really good and spent a lot of outdoors time today.  So glad it was a beautiful day here in North Central Kansas.  I had to prepare to teach Preschool-2nd grade Sunday School class tomorrow - it required more time and supplies than I had dreamed . . . But I'm enjoying my day soooooo much that any part of the RAT I get to do is just a blessing!  I have enjoyed the challenges - and so now tonight I plan to stay up as long as I can and check out some of the blogs!

5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?   No surprises new today but I'm still like a little kid with the whole thing - and I will hate for it to end!

Here's to 12 more hours!  

1 comment:

  1. I think the fun of being part of the group is more important than how much you read. It's about sharing the love of books.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I appreciate hearing from all of you! It is an honor!