1. What has kept you busy lately? Most days I would say my job . . . but with the sun staying up later in the evenings and the weather warming up . . . I have been busy working on the yard, patio, and some new lighting for the front of the house.
2. Are you making or creating anything? I have been making miniature prayer quilts - or at least I was and then the last 3 weekends we have had obligations out of town and so there hasn't been much time to create!
3. What are you really hungry for right now? At this moment . . . I would love if some one would bring me a diet coke on ice! I haven't had one today . . . it's warm in the house . . . and I won't allow myself to think of any food that I am hungry for . . . avoiding that subject . . . Diet coke will do!
4. What song has stuck in your head lately? "Beneath Your Beautiful" sung by Matthew Schuler on The Voice last season - - - such a beautiful song.
5. If I could celebrate my upcoming birthday with you, what would we do? My birthday is in February and I would choose to meet family at The Olive Garden or Applebee's or The Blind Tiger for a nice meal and a movie! Second choice . . . a quiet day at home with coffee and a good book and a nap under a warm blanket! Of course both kids and the grandkids would call to say Happy Birthday!
Thanks Patrice - it's been too long since I joined in for your random fun! Easy to learn about someone by just asking!!