Finishing well . . . Walking in faith . . .

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Oh the weather outside is frightful ... Let's go to Mexico!

Thank you to hubs' work for a little mid-winter getaway!!  The snow is blowing and filling up the runway here in south Kansas  and it looks like they are clearing a walk way for us to the plane.  Yes I said walk way outside where it feels like 8 degrees to a small plane.  Oh well part of the adventure right!??

Destination Puerto Vallarta.    Just like the Love Boat!!!  I remember one of my favorite TV programs  as a young person and they often docked in Puerto Vallarta.   We will see mountains and beach.    A little different landscape than normal.

Last year the trip was to Punta Cana,  Dominican Republic and we are so thankful to be included in again this year.

As a planning person I am focusing on true rest for myself.   Time alone with God and hubs.  A few nice new friends to hang out with.   Little shopping in the village and chance to meet the locals.   Some good food and great pools. One big "bucket list" item to check off is to swim in an infinity pool!

I'll keep you all posted but right now I had better go help scoop the runway!




1 comment:

  1. Hope you didn't hurt your back scooping that snow. :) Have a great time in Mexico - soak up a lot of sunshine and relaxation.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I appreciate hearing from all of you! It is an honor!