Finishing well . . . Walking in faith . . .

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Timid little pinner ...




I am making plans already for a busy holiday season - but will enjoy every minute of it!  I am hosting my office crew at my house on December 11 at 6 p.m. for a sit down meal with gift exchange.  I will be posting my ideas for table scape - party favors - and the food!  So I am commiting to four pins!Sure have found some wonderful ideas on Pinterest!   Meanwhile if anyone wants to throw out a good Christmas activity as entertainment - let me know! 

Happy Pinning!!


1 comment:

  1. You know my suggestio - Family Scavanger Hunt! :) Also, board games or jigsaw puzzles around the table (with chips and dip- NS approved, of course) are always one of our favorite activities.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I appreciate hearing from all of you! It is an honor!