Finishing well . . . Walking in faith . . .

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Pin-It Do-It February!

Trish has challenged us all again to not just be "pinners" on Pinterest - but to try our skills at creating some of the ideas on our boards!  February is a fun month for me!  My daughter's birthday is in February, my sisters, a nephew, my son-in-law's and even mine fall this month!  So I have decided to try a few things in February!

At our home here in Beloit, I have a front door that is just perfect for a wreath for all seasons!  I have enjoyed my patriotic 4th of July wreath, a cute Halloween scarecrow wreath, my colorful Christmas wreath and now what???  So..... I thought that doing a wreath for spring would be just what I need!

I have chosen this one - for 3 reasons:  It looks simple - uses a cheap dollar store picture frame and hot glue!  Secondly, it doesn't look hard, and thirdly, I love the greenery - it is the greenery that I used in all of my daughter's wedding flowers several years ago and so it will be fun to work with it again!

Here is the original pin and I'll check back later in the month to show you my version!



 
And for all my Valentine's at work I will be doing this!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I appreciate hearing from all of you! It is an honor!