Finishing well . . . Walking in faith . . .

Monday, February 4, 2013

Readathon Wrap-Up

Lamenting the fact that it is Sunday evening - Super Bowl's half over - weekend's nearly over - and tomorrow is back to work . . . but I'll go with a thankful heart :). 

Great blessings found in being able to spend a quiet time at home reading - so thank you Jenn for sponsoring the Readathon.   Blessings found also in my "crafty" husband for a newly remodeled basement bathroom this past week also!   

Both of my bathrooms reflect my love for the ocean and for the warm sun and the clean sand. 

Going to head back to the book . . . and Happy Reading this week to all of you!


     HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BABY GIRL TODAY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASEY!!
                                                                 February 4th
 
 
BEFORE PICTURE
 
 
 
AFTER PICTURES




1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! I appreciate hearing from all of you! It is an honor!